Thursday, December 16, 2010

Thought of You

To everyone who has been in roller-coaster relationships and has felt love's keen sting, I offer consolation that you are not alone. Well, actually this video does it better than I ever could.

It's a beautiful depiction of a love story that many of us can connect with. Though I just recently posted a video, I thought that this was a short video that everyone needed to see.

I love the way film can communicate emotions and feelings that simply could not be described with words. For me, the animation, dance and music in this video all come together to speak to my soul.



Finding someone that you can connect with and want to be around who actually feels the same way takes nothing short of a miracle.

In case you were wondering, the music is by The Weepies and I highly recommend looking them up.

1 comment:

  1. Chris, this is the most beautiful thing I've seen in a long, long while. It always seems to be a dance, doesn't it? p.s. I may steal this clip...and by may I mean will.

    ReplyDelete