Wednesday, February 22, 2012

How to Offend Women in Five Syllables or Less

"What else is there?" - If you don't understand this reference, watch The Swan Princess.

"I didn't notice."

"I like your............ face."

"Did you just wake up?"

"You look tired."

Girl: "What do you think about this?" (in reference to her clothes, hair, choice of wedding colors, etc.)
Guy: "That's... interesting." - You can't use the word "interesting" because to girls it sounds like a cop out for "It's not my favorite"

"You look fine." - Fine is not good enough.

"You're like my mom."

"She's so hot." - Guys sometimes just say this, but girls hate it because it sounds lustful

Almost any phrase with the word "fat" in it.  Don't deny it girls. There is usually a twinge of offense when a guy says that word in almost any context around you.

"Uh huh." - When you know you're not actually listening...yeah she knows it too

If there were some important ones I missed, let me know.

2 comments: